National Database Info
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Notice of Furnishers of Information & Obligations Under the FCRA
- Federal Trade Commission Staff Report July 2011
- Background Checks – What Employers Need To Know
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act – English
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act – Spanish
- Consumer Request for Copy of Report
- Filing a Dispute as a Consumer
- Notice to Users of Consumer Reports
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft – English
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft – Spanish
- Filing a Consumer Dispute FAQs
- Verifications Best Practices What Employers Need to Know
- Verifications Best Practices What Clients Need to Know
State Specific Compliance Downloads
- California – ICRAA
- California Summary of Rights
- California Disclosure – Section 1786.22
- CA Credit Report Exception Form
- CA Background Investigation & Use of Credit Information
- NY Article 23
- Notice to New York Users of NY Article 23
- WA RCW 19.182.070
- Washington Notice for Consumers
- New Jersey Notice for Consumers
- New Jersey Summary of Rights
Don't take our word for it!
Here's what others are saying about Protect My Ministry
What I like most about Protect My Ministry is the format of the background reports; the information is laid out in a way that is easy to read and understand. Also, the turnaround time for getting reports back is very fast.
Dr. Fred Adams, The Rock Church And World Outreach Center
If we have a problem, Protect My Ministry customer service is always available to offer their assistance.
Denise Theiss, PHR, Hickory Grove Baptist Church
Ministry Mobilizer saves time for our servants and simplifies our screening process.
Gordon Johnson, Calvary Chapel Modesto
Ministry Mobilizer gives us faster access to background information and has allowed us to speed up the hiring process. We enjoy quick response, accurate information, and like the price structure.
Marlene Haddock, First Baptist Church
The background screening process can be very frustrating and costly when handled in the wrong manner. Protect My Ministry has provided our organization with the proper technology to expedite our reporting, archived information for easy retrieval and review, customer service that's prompt and easy to work with, and all at an affordable price. More so than that, we appreciate their commitment of faith, and to empowering other organizations in their ministry endeavors.
Rick Braschler, Kanakuk Kamps
With over 20 years of law enforcement experience I can attest to the fact that the strongest predictor of future criminal behavior is a person’s criminal history. As the manager of campus safety at Idlewild Baptist Church I depend on Protect My Ministry to provide a thorough assessment of every criminal history background check we request. For more than 3 years Protect My Ministry has been faithful to this task with timely, accurate and reliable service.
Rich Walker, Idlewild Baptist Church
We have benefited from knowing that we are not exposing the communities we work with or ourselves to unnecessary risk. We continue to have a perfect record in that we have never had a serious incident with a trip participant causing harm or acting inappropriately with any community member or fellow team member - thank goodness!
Hope Livingston, Living Water International
Online is saving us a large amount of time now. The results are more in depth than before, customer service is excellent.
Susan Tennyson, Prestonwood Baptist Church